Fair Play Charter by Panathlon International
Whatever is my role in sport, including that of a spectator, I undertake the following:
- To turn every sports meeting, irrespective of whatever is at stake and its importance, into a privileged moment, a happy event.
- To conform to the rules and the spirit of the sport I practice.
- To respect my opponents as I respect myself.
- To accept the decisions of referees or sports judges well aware that, just like me, they have the right to make mistakes but they do their utmost to avoid them.
- To avoid malice and aggressiveness in my actions, words and writings.
- To avoid using tricks or cheating to be successful.
- To maintain dignity both in case of victory and defeat.
- To help everyone with my presence, experience and understanding.
- To assist any sportsman who is injured or whose life is in danger.
- To be a real sports ambassador, making sure that the above principles are applied in my environment.
With this commitment I consider myself a real sportsman / sportswoman.