Fair Play Charter for Youth by CIFP
- Fair play is the only way.
- I shall devote my utmost of my physical, intellectual and moral abilities to both training and competition.
- I shall observe the written and the unwritten rules of my sport.
- I shall treat my opponents in the same manner in which I would like to be treated.
- During the competition, my aim is to defeat my opponents, not to hurt or humiliate them.
- I shall respectfully acknowledge the decisions of the judges.
- I shall bear both victory and defeat with dignity.
- My greatest gratitude is towards my parents, teachers and trainers – without whom I would not be here.
- I am ready to help someone in need even if I put my own victory at risk by doing so.
- I represent my homeland with great humility and humbleness.
+ 1. I would like to be a role model for the youth in my country and my sport.